Join us in Sounding the Debt Alarm to raise awareness on the urgency of the debt issue around the globe and build further pressure for political action, as part of the Global Week of Action for Debt Cancellation (GWADC).
Simple way to join:
- Record a 10-second video of you ringing the bell or any instrument and making a statement on the debt issue or holding a poster with your message and the hashtags #DebtAlarm and #CancelTheDebt. Feel free to use your own language if you wish.
- Share the video on Twitter, Facebook or other social media under the hashtag #DebtAlarm and #CancelTheDebt.
- Share your video or Google Drive link to email@example.com on or before October 15, 2020 so we can post on the GWADC website and include it in a mash-up video that will be released on October 16, 2020.
Ways to Sound the Alarm
- If you have a bell (the bigger the better) - ring it
- Have your local church ring their bell for debt relief
- Fire alarm
- Air horn, drums, gongs
- Vuvuzela or similar devices
- Car horn, train whistle (or any other kind of whistle)
10 October 2020
15 October 2020
- Global Week of Action for Debt Cancellation (GWADC)